Tuesday 6 May 2014

Respect each other

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum and hi every one.

Today I would like to share a very good thought from my ex-primary schoolmate. Its actually from her best friend. Menurut rakan saya (eh dh berbahasa melayu lah pulak), sahabat baiknya telah berpesan dan dia ingat dan amalkan sehingga kini.
Pesan sahabatnya, lebih kurang begini la ye. "Sekiranya di hadapan khalayak kita saling tidak puas hati, jangan la kita saling bertelingkah di situ. kerana I nak jaga maruah U dan I harap U juga jaga maruah I. Papehal kite boleh bertekak secara peribadi di ruang yang tertutup". Ha, lebih kurang cenggitu la ayat dia. Terlebih dan terkurang tu saya punye kerja la tu ye.

I also remember during my university time, my room-mate shared the same thing. At that time she just declared her relationship with her boyfriend, which is her course-mate. :) She said her boyfriend made a rule in their relationship, which whenever they get quarrel in public especially in the restaurant, none of them can leave their partner alone in the restaurant. That means if you go to one place together, and suddenly mad at each other while being there, make sure both of you go back together, ya. :)

Seriously I think both situation is a good practice of respect each other during the relationship. Either among friends, boyfriend-girlfriend, husband-wife etc.

No comments:

Car Rental

Car Rental
http://www.rayyker.com